1. Demo all wood panels in the basement, bedroom and living room.
2. Demo ceiling panels and haul away all debris.
3. Demo insulation and haul away.
4. Cancel (3) fluorescence lights in the basement and (3) more light fixtures.
5. Install approximately (13) “R. lights): (4) lights in the bedroom and (9) lights in the living
6. Bring outlets Up to Code (Not included to run the new ground).
7. Supply and install insulation for the exterior wall and ceiling at the basement
(approximately 1,300 Sq Ft.)
8. Texture, prime, and paint on the basement ceiling and walls.